Tuesday, March 11, 2014

F- My Hair!

Walked in class yesterday, first thing I hear is "you look rough!" Though taken aback, I had to let it go and understand that people usually see me when I have taken the whole Sunday to care for my curly tresses. Sunday I didn't, and I actually spent the day doing what I loved! Art, running, playing with my baby cousin, working on my company, and watching an ep of House of. Cards! Now, the old me would have been offended, but this new me... I love her so much! She replied, thank you. And today I took the time to do my hair. Not because I want to look great, but because I felt like it (And I don't want my ends to be split). But the moral of the story is... Be Confident in your own skin! Love yourself how you look, whether your hair is curly, straight, short or long. There is more to life than looks. I had an amazing Sunday, not doing my hair and enjoying the weather! Stop wasting your time on your appearance, you are missing so much more to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment